Herbs, Mullein, Uva Ursi, Coltsfoot for your lungs

"a tea of mullein, uva ursi, and coltsfoot is awesome for helping to heal the lungs, especially in smokers. Now I'm not saying this will get rid of ALL the nasty stuff built up in there from years of smoking, and I'm not saying it will repair all the harm done either... but if I were a smoker, and wanted to get my lungs as healthy as I could.. this is what I'd use :) I'd take 2parts mullein, to one part of each of the other two, and mix in a big jar and store in my shelf. (a part can be as much as you like... 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup etc) Then I'd take a teaspoon of the mixture, use a tea ball strainer to put it in, pour a cup of boiling water over it... and let steep for ten minutes. I'd drink this a couple times a day for a while."

The above excerpt is from Dr. Elise Wright, and it sounds like a great idea.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Herbs-Health-3224/Clean-lungs.htm